首页正文

搞笑翻译专业毕业生就业前景究竟如何

作者:张南湘 人气:55

一、搞笑翻译专业毕业生就业前景究竟如何

How on earth is the employment prospect of graduates majoring in funny translation?

二、搞笑神翻译大集合

以下是一些搞笑神翻译的例子:

1. “How old are you?”(你多大了?)——“怎么老是你?”

2. “You can you up, no can no bb.”(你行你上,不行别啰嗦。)

3. “People mountain people sea.”(人山人海)

4. “Good good study, day day up.”(好好学习,天天向上)

5. “We two who and who?”(咱俩谁跟谁啊?)

6. “No three no four.”(不三不四)

7. “horse horse tiger tiger”(马马虎虎)

8. “I give you color to see see.”(我给你点颜色看看)

9. “Where cool where you stay.”(哪凉快哪呆着)

10. “If you want money, I have no. If you want life, I have one.”(要钱没有,要命一条)

三、搞笑翻译知乎

Funny translation on Zhihu.

四、搞笑翻译段子

以下是一些搞笑翻译段子:

1. “How are you?” “怎么是你?” “How old are you?” “怎么老是你?”

2. “You don't bird me, I don't bird you.” 你不鸟我,我也不鸟你。

3. “We two who and who?” 咱俩谁跟谁啊?

4. “If you want money, I have no; if you want life, I have one.” 要钱没有,要命一条。

5. “Good good study, day day up.” 好好学习,天天向上。